Minnesota Triumphs Membership Information
Any person interested in Triumph automobiles may become a member.
Ownership of a Triumph automobile is not a prerequisite.
Membership requires payment of annual dues. Any person or couple paying the required dues shall be considered a member with full rights and privileges. The membership year runs January 1 through December 31. Dues shall be payable on or before March 31 of each year. Dues paid by a new member after September 1 of any year shall be effective for the remainder of that year and for the following year. Any person who submits an application and pays the required dues shall be admitted to the club.
What are the membership levels?
There are four membership levels:
- Single - Pick up/Email Newsletter - $25 per year. This membership is good for one person. The member will have access to the monthly Triumphs & Tribulations newsletter via e-mail, or he/she may pick up a printed copy at the regular monthly meeting.
- Family - Pick up/Email Newsletter - $26 per year. For $1 more, this membership covers the member and the member's partner. The members will have access to the monthly Triumphs & Tribulations newsletter via e-mail, or he/she may pick up a printed copy at the regular monthly meeting.
- Single - Mailed Newsletter - $35 per year. This membership is good for one person. The member will receive a copy of the monthly Triumphs & Tribulations newsletter via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Family - Mailed Newsletter - $36 per year. For $1 more, this membership covers the member and the member's partner. The members will receive a copy of the monthly Triumphs & Tribulations newsletter via the U.S. Postal Service.
Can I pay or renew my membership online?
You can pay or renew your membership through PayPal using the form below. If you want to pay by check, please click here to open a form that can be printed and mailed.
NOTE: If you pay through PayPal, you will be charged an additional $1.50 on checkout. This handling cost is needed to cover the club's cost of using PayPal.
Join by mail or in person
To join The Minnesota Triumphs just show-up at the meeting or snail mail the membership form with a check made out to "Minnesota Triumphs" to:
4018 Emerson Ave N.
Minneapolis, MN 55412
Click here to get a Membership Form that you can print and fill out.
After you become a member let us know who you are by ordering a name tag! Name tags can be ordered directly from the supplier by downloading the name tag ordering form.
(Can't read a PDF document? Click here for the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.)
What privileges do I get for becoming a member?
- A FREE email copy of the award winning newsletter Triumphs & Tribulations. This newsletter will keep you informed of all future events and the current goings on of the club. It provides valuable technical information to keep those Triumphs running and articles about past events. Nonmembers can purchase this must-read newsletter for $3.00 US or $4.50 Canadian per month.
- The camaraderie of more than 100 fellow car nuts. The Minnesota Triumphs is an active organization with many social events like picnics, high teas, antique and fall color tours, and many, many driving events.
- Access to Triumph technical experts. Many of our members have grown up with Triumph oil in their veins and know these cars. They can assist in maintenance and repair and answer that nagging question, "Why can't I keep this car running?"
Next Club Meetings:
Jan. 11, 2018
1754 Lexington Ave. North
Roseville, MN 55113
Tire-Kicking: 6 p.m.
Meeting: 7 p.m.
Minnesota Triumphs is a not-for-profit club which encourages and promotes the preservation, general enjoyment and maintenance of Triumph sports cars for educational, recreational and historic interest.
Minnesota Triumphs welcomes all Triumph enthusiasts. Ownership of a Triumph sports car is not required. Just an interest in the Triumph sports car. Minnesota Triumphs is dedicated to the 2000, TR2, TR3, TR4, TR250, TR6, TR7, TR8, Spitfire, Stag, GT6, TVR and yes, even the Herald.
Minnesota Triumphs is an officially chartered chapter of the Vintage Triumph Register.